“The Culture, Adventure, and Impact of Martial Arts,” as TW Smith’s KungFu Podcasts declare. This slogan summarizes basically everything that is covered with each episode. It includes historical and practical insights on martial arts as a whole, and even includes more obscure topics in the field such as legends and stories.
- The First Nationally Recognized Wing Chun Manby TW Smith on October 9, 2020 at 8:07 pm
The media would have us believe that Bruce Lee and Yip Man were the only nationally recognized Wing Chun man. However, the Wing Chun man that was first mentioned through national voices was never portrayed on screen. In fact, most Wing Chun / Chinese Martial Artists will not even know him. Come […]
- Repel the Invadersby TW Smith on September 30, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Debut of Martial Arts is Medicine, we will look into the process of “Repel the Invaders”. Following the sciences of, How your martial arts training provides 3 important layers of keeping virus’s, including Covid. You can also listen to it : https://www.patreon.com/posts/41252530
- 5 Steps to Policing Ourselvesby TW Smith on August 14, 2020 at 10:24 am
KFP 201 Civilian life today has changed in perhaps every imaginable facet, with more to come. With the violence, riots and defunding police actions taking place, you may want to consider your role as a Martial Artist. During this Podcast: Latest Defunding Police ActionsWhat was the original […]
- Wiser Through the Fog and Frictionby TW Smith on July 9, 2020 at 1:00 pm
US Air Force Lt. Colonel Retired Mark Wiser Few men have put the hours and missions that F15 Fighter Pilot Mark Wiser has. He sat with me to share the experience of starting as Air Force Graduate to pilot, then to a fighter pilot. Eventually he became an instructor at the Weapons School. We […]
- From Warrior Training to National Treasureby TW Smith on July 2, 2020 at 11:47 pm
The direction and reasons for changing the Traditional 'relic' to a new shinier treasure. Fortunately, some hold onto the Traditional Chinese Martial Arts expectations.
- Training in 5 Village Organizationsby TW Smith on July 2, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Chinese Martial Arts with Traditional Warrior Training. You are the police and protection of your community and countryside.
- The State of Martial Affairsby TW Smith on July 2, 2020 at 11:35 pm
In Part 1, we took one Professors approach to defining Martial Arts, during part 2, 2 Professors are going to give excellent arguments for other approaches. Professor Judkins is going to take both arguments and give them a twist to consider, to make your messages more inspiring. Laying the […]
- Swimming in Quicksandby TW Smith on July 2, 2020 at 11:31 pm
Sometimes, the harder you try, the worse it gets. That can happen in many things, take 'creative art', someone takes an old bed box spring, welds an old bucket and a chair on it, gives it a name and paints it.. calls it art. Someone else sees junkyard material that is in the middle of a campus. […]
- Native Language of Okinawain Karateby TW Smith on May 2, 2020 at 11:09 pm
If you want to understand Karate before the Japanese influence, this is a must listen. Professor Samantha May https://kungfupodcasts.com/kfp-123-okinawain-karate-the-native-language/
- Interview Doug Perry Pt 2by TW Smith on May 2, 2020 at 11:07 pm
Part 2 The inverted mountain perspective great stories of the 50's https://kungfupodcasts.com/interview-with-doug-perry/